Students and Staff will be required to display parking permits for the Fall 2022 Semester.
A valid parking permit must be visibly displayed at all times on all vehicles parked on District properties (metered spaces excepted). Here is a quick parking guide:
- White lines = Student Parking
- Yellow lines = Reserved for Staff or loading zones when marked
- Blue lines = Disabled Parking Only
- Red lines = No parking area/Tow-away Zone
- Parking meters = Paid Timed Parking
- Areas with no markings = No parking at any time
CLICK HERE for important information about Fall 2022 parking permits.
CLICK HERE for parking Frequently Asked Questions.
CLICK HERE for parking regulations.
For Administrative Assistants requesting courtesy parking permits for events, click HERE